and we're off!
Hebrews 12:1c "...let us run (or walk!) with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Addie, Anna, and I will be traveling to Atlanta tomorrow to meet up with my sister, Mary Anna. (Paul will be meeting us on Friday) They will drop me off at a hotel where my team is spending Thursday night. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...I'll tell you ALL about it when I get back!
Please be in prayer (James 5:16) for:
- safe travel for everyone
- good health and no injuries (Philippians 4:19)
- strength (Isaiah 40:31) and perseverance (Hebrews 12:1c)
- good weather!
- no blisters!
- good rest at night (Psalms 3:5)
- breast cancer survivors (Psalms 116:7)
- those currently battling the disease (Isaiah 43:1b-3b)
- breast cancer awareness
- a cure
- that God will be glorified in all that we do! (I Corinthians 10:31)

1 comment:
“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.” -- II Timothy 4:7
Congratulations!
Kym
Post a Comment